Clinic for Women
3607 West 16th Street
Comments from our
- "I was very impressed with the time and effort spent on making
sure we were equipped with birth control. I was equally impressed
with the individual counseling and the efforts to make sure the
decisions made were our decisions and that we were 'okay' with the
- "I walked out feeling relieved and yet more than that,
- "I really appreciated the supportive and calm attitudes of
everyone I met there that day--from the helpful receptionist to
the smiling phlebotomist to the doctor who took the time to
explain every step."
- "I'm glad I chose this clinic. I feel more confident about my
decision. Being in the waiting room with the other girls gave me
support and helped ease my guilt I have been carrying."
- "I liked the doctor that performed the procedure because he
explained everything he was doing. The procedure itself was very
uncomfortable but not really painful."
- "The facility is very nice and sensitive to your feelings and
- "I am glad that there is a place like this for women to go
when they are faced with such a decision. My decision was right
for me but I will probably never do it again."
- "The staff was great. They seemed concerned about my comfort
and helped to make this situation as easy as possible."
- "I am thankful for people who work in this clinic and are
supportive for our rights."
- "It is very comfortable and cozy and people are nice and
respectful. They were pleasant and treated me with care like a
normal person without passing judgment."
- "Home-like environment, friendly, concerned with patient's
true feelings. I think I made the right decision to end the
pregnancy. This experience has made me decide to do everything
possible to prevent pregnancy."
- "I think that my decision will make a positive impact on my
and my family's future. The clinic staff made my decision tons
easier by not looking down at me for it. Thank you."
Back to top